Tuesday 2 September 2014

, , , ,

Tone it Down

The dark colours of todays outfit all pull together really well, although I wasn't expecting the weather to be so warm today so the outfit didn't work in my favour there but I bared with.  It was the kind of outfit where I just threw on what I could find but it still managed to actually look decent. Achievement? I think so. 














The top was in fact a long top which I cut into a cropped one. I always end up doing this but thats just the style I tend to roll with. These jeans are great too. Not quite jean material so a bit more stretchy. Easier to move around in. I hate it when you can barely sit down in a pair of jeans without some serious effort. But these ones are comfy, stretchy and easy to wear with lots of things. 
I just picked up these little boots. I've been looking for a pair like this for ages, turns out they were just round the corner at my local Tesco store.

Top - H&M
Jeans - River Island
Belt - New Look ( With a pair of shorts)
Boots - Tesco

All links are in red to take you to buy/ browse the clothes.
I am now promoting my new posts on my tumblr (here) if you'd like to keep updated there.

Thanks for reading.

G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.