Tuesday 16 September 2014

,

My Charts | 2

I don't have a lot of music to share with you this week but I've been really enjoying a couple of things and thought I'd share.

Brother and Bones - Kerosene


A uni friend introduced these to me and man am I glad she did. I went to see them whilst at uni for a small intimate gig and it was incredible. Right at the front and spoke to them all after the show. This is their newest song and video and they haven't disappointed me. Their sound is a mix of rock, folk, indie I'd say. I just love them and their debut album comes out some time in 2015. Such a long wait but i'm super excited.

MØ - No Mythologies to Follow


MØ is a Denmark singer who I recently discovered. Her song 'Walk This Way' is on the latest Boohoo advert which is how I found out about here. I was surprised to hear a song of hers whilst shopping in H&M the other day too. I'd recommend listening to Walk This Way, The Sea and Fire Rides. Some of my favourites. She has an electronic, indie pop vibe. Her voice isn't like anything I've heard before. It's not the type of music I'd normally listen to but I've been really enjoying it lately.

I've pre written and scheduled this post as in my new house we don't have internet for a bout a week and I wanted to keep the blog active. 
Links are in red as usual.
Thanks for reading.

G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.