Thursday 11 September 2014

, , , ,

The Liebster Award



The lovely Sarah from Simply Sarah Elizabeth nominated me for the Liebster Award so a thank you goes to you for that. I'm so happy to be considered for this. It's a great award to get others aware of blogs that haven't as big of a following. 

So the rules go as follows...
- Answer the questions given to you
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- You can't nominate the person who nominated you
- Inform nominees you've nominated them
 - Provide nominees a link to you blog for more info.

Here's the questions Sarah asked...

1) What's your favourite thing to do on a lazy sunday?
It has to begin with putting the comfiest clothes I can find on. I'd put any work I have aside for the day and watch TV programmes on my computer.

2) If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Has to be London. I know my way around pretty well but I'd love to go down the little streets and get lost a bit.

3) Coffee or Tea?
Neither. I can hear people hissing at me for this haha. But I never drink either. Sorry to you tea lovers.

4) Favourite book?
So this book isn't a novel but it's for arty people or just anyone interested in drawing. It's called The Art of Urban Sketching. I just love this to pieces, it's so inspiring to me and I just love it. I gives tips and tricks on how the featured artists created their pieces. There's material lists, and loads of artists work to look at and be inspired by.

5) When you need to relax, where do you go/ what do you do?
Lets refer back to the first question. I'll bring the lazy sunday forward if I have to.

6) Weirdest talent?
Not necessarily weird but I have the ability to make people think I'm being sarcastic when in fact i'm being serious. Can be annoying for both parties involved but I'm working on it.

7) Nickname you always wish you'd had?
I don't think I ever really wanted a specific nickname. My names get's shortened so I guess that's my nickname. 

8) One thing you'd like to accomplish in life?
I so want to have my own apartment one day. I'm super excited for this to be a reality. I'm already saving.

9) Favourite song to sing/ dance along to?
I absolutely love this one right now. It's Brother & Bones new song Kerosene. 

10) Blogs you would recommend? 
Chris from That Shirt Guy and Elena from Locketts Pockets

11) Reason you started blogging?
It'd been something I'd thought about for quite a while and I just found myself reasons to not do it. But what was really stopping me? Nothing. 
It's a fun, creative platform and great for meeting new people.

So there are my questions answered. I know I'm supposed to nominate 11 people but most of the people I follow already have over 200 followers. So if you know any more that deserver to be nominated then please leave a comment for us all linking to their blog.

I nominate....

Ellie - elliedvs

My questions for you guys are....

1) What's you favourite thing to blog about?
2) Do you prefer picture to writing on blogs or both?
3) Where's you favourite place to visit?
4) The reason you started blogging?
5) Meaning behind you URL?
6) A son you'd like to recommend?
7) Some advice you'd give your younger self?
8) A blog you'd like to recommend?
9) What's you r favourite post that you've made? Leave a link to it.
10) One fact we may not know about you?
11) A tip to new bloggers?

Thanks again to Sarah for the nomination. All links are in red.
Thanks for reading.

G x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for the award Miss!XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.