Sunday 16 August 2015

, , , ,

Grammin'

Okay yea, it's been a while since we last spoke. I just looked how long it's been and I'm gonna pretend it's not real and would love for you to do the same. But I'm here bringing a new post to you which I very much hope you'll enjoy. 
Lets give you a little update. In a couple of weeks I'll be moving back into my house with the best two people I could ever hope to live with. However, this means only one thing, I'll be in my final year of uni. But again, lets pretend that's not real for now and worry about it later when I actually need to. 
I've visited a couple new places this summer and had a great time on all of the visits. I started off going to Reading to see the bae, then to London on my own with a cheeky night out with friend (definitely hurt my ankle that night) and then I went to Essex to surprise a friend for her birthday. Housemates reunited! It was all a barrel of fun really.
So onto the post, you all have instagram right? Yea me too. And I've really gotten into it recently. I'm turning into one of those people that has a theme and everything. I got the whole muted colours and pastel hues running all over my page and I love it.
Here's some shameless self plugging simply cos I like my page so much and I'm not afraid to say it......

You can find me @geeewalks or here.

I figured that instagram is something a lot of use probably have in common so why not share. If you've got an account you'd like to share then for sure leave it in the comments and we can all take a look.
I do hope you like mine as well and that you've enjoyed this little post. Hopefully I can get back on my blogging tracks. Perhaps I'll blog about tomorrow as I've agreed to partake in a hefty amount of exercise and I'm not entirely sure why I did that.

Thanks for reading everyone.

G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.