Monday 25 August 2014

, , , , ,

For a Rainy Day

I'm bringing you an outfit post today. It's very miserable weather where I am today so I'm very much in the mind set of comfy, easy clothes. However, I still thought I'd share with you what I wore today. I really enjoy doing outfit posts. I may consider more.






This New Look mens shirt is perfect for any casual day. I bought it over-sized so it's roomy and great to lounge around in. My jeans are the Molly Jeans from River Island. These are some of the very few jeans that actually fit me nicely. Why is it such a struggle to find good fitting jeans. They are a stretchier material so not quite denim.
It's a casual stay in outfit but definitely suitable for those little errands you might need to run. Just throw on a pair of Converse and you're good to go. 
All links are in red to take you to the site to buy if you want to.

New video on my my youtube channel here.

Thanks for reading.

G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.