Wednesday 13 August 2014

, ,

Cornwall | Day Two

Another day surrounded by the sea. I'm not going to lie to you though, I did skip a day of photographing as I didn't enjoy the day and where I went so I thought why share something I didn't enjoy when I can write about something I did. Some intuitive stuff that. So I guess it is in fact day three, but we can pretend.
The day started with walking on the beach right outside our hotel. We went to a part we hadn't ventured to before so it was nice to see whats views there were. And it didn't disappoint. 



The weather was kind to us in the end and Cornwall is a lovely place if the weather is nice.
We headed over to Polperro after. About a 45 minute drive away.





I actually ended up seeing a uni friend here by chance so it was nice to have a little catch up.
We went for a little climb to again see what views there were.



There was a pool left from when the tide was in and it looked rather inviting. If I had my bikini with me I would've joined the people already jumping in.


Side not, I liked this cloud. I increased the contrast drastically to enhance said cloud.



I have a thing for red telephone boxes and this one looked bloody awesome so a photo had to be taken. 


We returned to the hotel and my mum and I decided to walk into town to have a little shop around. And of course I bought some make up. Why? haha. I got a tad bit sunburnt on this trip but I took it in my stride. Had a cheeky paddle in the sea too. Bloody freezing.
So this was day two (but actually day three) in a nutshell. A final cornwall post to come soon.
Thanks for reading.

G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.