Thursday 14 August 2014

, ,

Cornwall | Day Three

The last post of my little Cornwall, holiday series. It had to end at some point. I know you're absolutely gutted haha. We decided to cut our holiday a couple of days short as we are all super tired and the thing about Cornwall is that if the weather is shit then there is literally nothing to do and the agenda shows really very not good weather the rest of the week. But, we all had a really lovely time. Let me tell you what we did on our final day before you disappear though. 



My sister, nephew and I.


This is my dad, nephew and I.
We headed over to my sisters and went for a walk at some place that I can't for the life of me remember the name of. But you get the picture, there were trees and a path and all that. We had a picnic after. It was just nice to sit together as a family and catch up with each other. My nephew got tired and all the grumpiness comes with it so time to take him home.




We departed from my sisters house and we soon found it was time for dinner. Fish and chips on the last night seemed only appropriate. Followed by another cheeky paddle in the sea. Just something you have to do kids.



There was a black boat that kept coming from fishing every day and I decided it was my favourite boat. 


Is that another red telephone box? Why yes, yes it is. Great observational skills.




My brother and I headed back out to the beach when the light started to fade to get a few more photos in. The sky had all of those lovely pastel colours floating around. Looking all fancy and that it were.
I'm probably already home by the time you read this, but it was a lovely, be that a short holiday in the end. I was glad to get away for a little while. A lovely evening to end on.
It could possibly be our last holiday as a family for a good while which is in a way a sad thought, but you never know what's around the corner. However, I do have another beach themed post on it's way tomorrow, so all is not lost.
Thanks for reading.

G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.