Wednesday 2 July 2014

, , ,

The Allure of Tumblr

Greetings!
Don't you just love it when an idea for a new post just comes to you and just do it there and then? This just occurred in me mind it did. From the title you can tell it's tumblr related. You're hooked aren't you? Of course, it's tumblr haha. So I've been on tumblr for a good few years now. Yes it can be boring sometimes but it's kept me coming back so it must be doing something right.  I recently change up the theme on my tumblr which is very satisfying. It's like when you tidy your room and everything feels like new and clean and lovely. Yea thats what it's like. 
Cheeky bit of self promotion coming in 3…2…1…

Yep, it's my tumblr!

My new theme everyone. Round of applause please haha. Thought I might as well let you guys know that I have literally just created an art work page.  You may or may not know that I'm doing an illustration degree at the moment so art is kind of my life just a tad. So all the more fitting to create this page on my tumblr. I wanted to share this with you because you've chosen to read my blog so why not know a little bit more about me. I love what I do and the fact that some day my job could be something I love makes it all just that little bit more inspiring. If you have read this far then thank you for taking the time to find out a little bit more about me. 
Got a tumblr yourself? Leave a link in the comments and We can all check it out. Or if you're into art like me then show what you're made of.


Side note. But it's a lot more difficult to type with this cutie sitting on my knee. Got to love her though.
Till next time.
Gemima x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.