Saturday 5 July 2014

, , ,

A New Look

Greetings!
Another new post coming your way. Thats right! You're impresses I can tell. Anyways, enough of the pretend cockiness ness and on with the post. So today I tried out a simpler eye look with my makeup and I really liked it so I thought I would share with you wonderful people. 





I've trying out a new contouring method too and I think it's working out for me. What do you thinks? 



To begin I go in with the Miss Sporty bronzer in 002 Sunny (don't think it's sold anymore) which has two shades but I only use the lighter one as I feel the darker one is too harsh for me pale skin. I go lightly under the cheekbone with the bronzer and blend it out slightly to give a softer finish. To highlight I start with the Nars multiple in Copacabana. I've only just started getting into this but I'm loving it now and may invest in a bronzer one. It really gives a nice but subtle shimmer to my highlight on top of the cheekbone. Between the Nars and Miss Sporty products I use Macs Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle (a very popular product). The combo of these gives a lovely finish which I think I will probably do everyday now.



To create the eye look I applied some of Macs Paint Pot in Chilled on Ice then darkened the crease with a darker silver colour. Then I went in with the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner. I did quite a thin line on the top and bottom. I find it difficult to do a thin line on the top but I think it turned out well. The thinness of the liner brings out the darker colours in my eyes which I love as it makes them pop more. 
I think I may switch up this look to my everyday make up as it's understated but lifts the face and makes it glow. Yep, I like this a look a lot. What do y'all think? I've even been going with my natural hair lately which is rare for me but it seems to be working. 
I'm thinking of trying out Maybellines Fit Me range. Anyone tried it already? Let me know.
Till next time.
Gemima x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.