Sunday 6 July 2014

, , ,

July 6th

Greetings!
I've been really inspired by Zoella doing here blogging everyday in June and by the fact that Lily Melrose posts on her blog every single day. I mean that's dedication if I ever saw it. So I thought I would take it upon myself to blog everyday in July. Yes I know it's already the 6th but I have posted twice already this month so I'm a third closer to making this successful. I'm actually quite excited to do this. It's going to push me to be more creative and I like a challenge so why not I thought. 
It's a Sunday so clothes wise I'm very not really giving a damn, however, I did make an effort to get a few things from my local tescos. I'm wanting to eat healthier and I thought if I have to confess it all on this platform it'll make me feel more guilty if I slip up. That's right, this is a well thought out strategy. 


Breakfast consisted of raspberries, blackberries, banana, greek yoghurt (low fat), almonds and a drizzle of clear honey to sweeten slightly. I have to say no being a huge yoghurt fan this actually hit the spot rather nicely. It filled me up which is rare when it comes to breakfast for me as I tend not to eat it (naughty). Do recommend this bowl of goodness though.


My visit to tesco resulted in buying this also. I wanted the Sally Hansen version of this but of course they didn't have any so I went for this instead to see how I went with it. I've never heard of this brand before so have no idea if it's any good or not. Only one way to find out. 


Final image is this vibrant tropical print which I found on tumblr. I've been really loving these kinds of prints recently. The colours are gorgeous and the pops of bright pink lift the whole thing. Maybe I'll incorporate something like this into my illustrations.
This post has kind of been a miss mash of things but I just wanted to share and I think it's nice to have a bit of variation in my posts. Anyways I hope you've enjoyed.
See you tomorrow.
G x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.