Monday 7 July 2014

,

Lets Get Personal

Greetings!
I wasn't too sure what to write about today which is just fabulous considering i'm blogging everyday this month. Writer block on the second day. Yea good one G. Upon further procrastination I thought you guys who actually read this may not know that much about me and I like reading posts about who someone is and about them so I thought lets crack on with the about me tag. 24 questions all about yours truly. I promise I am a very interesting human, weird sometimes, but hey, who isn't…?

1. Do you have a middle name?
Just so happens I have 2. Yep someone got greedy at birth. Me. Full name is as follows….Gemma Elisabeth Margaret Walker. Yes I know Margaret is kind of a name for the seniors but maybe i'll make people call me that when i'm an old lady.

2. Whats is your favourite subject at school?
So i'm not at school anymore, i'm all up in the universities business and in my second year now. However, i have to say without a doubt that art was and is my favourite subject. Literally nothing else I would put my heart and soul into more than that. Oh the passion! haha.

3. What is your favourite drink?
So i automatically think alcoholic drink when this question occurs (is that bad…) so thats how i'm bona answer it. Gin and Tonic all the way. None of my friends like it so it doesn't get stolen at pre drinks. Score!

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
It's between Tenderly by Disclosure, Kill Me by The Pretty Reckless or Jungle by X Ambassadors. All totally different songs but all awesome. I love having my music load with the bass cranked up and singing along pretending that I actually can sing haha.

5. What would you name your kids?
Yea i'm not a huge fan of kids so I never think about this scenario. To be honest it terrifies to think of this. I have friend who want to be married with kids by 23 and i'm like that's only 3 years away for you! Are you crazy?! Like there's so much I want to do before and after i'm 23. Calm yo titties guys. Woah maybe I should chill.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Short answer…..No.

7. Favourite book?
I don't have a favourite to be honest. I means there's books I'll go back to but I love looking for new ones. Sometimes I get them just because I like the look of it and see where it goes from there.

8. Favourite colour?
Got to be blue and gold. Preferably a navy or royal blue and I like cerulean too. When it comes to gold I think it makes anything looks friction fabulous. Like chuck a bit of gold on your face, hashtags fabulous.

9. Favourite animal?
Got to be a dog in honour of my dog obviously. But I think if I was going to be an animal I'd be a lion. Their manes! Er-mazing.

10. Favourite holiday?
A couple of years ago I went to New York City and oh my god it was insanely beautiful an incredible and just wow. I loved every minute of being there and if hadn't gone my best friend and i may not be as good a friends as we are. I can't decide which is my favourite London or New York. I'm definitely going back after i've finished uni for sure.

11. Favourite perfume?
I have 2. Either Paul Smith Rose which just smells exactly like rose except i can spray it upon me boday. Or Paca Robannes Lady Million. It's one of those scents that makes me feel like a million dollars. Gorgeous.

12. Have you graduated high school?
Here in england we on't graduate high school it just sort or ends and yes i have 'graduated' over a year ago now and i'm in my second year at uni.

I think i'm going to split this post into 2 as 24 questions in one post is quite a lot. So stick around for tomorrows post where you can find out more about me. I hope I've kept you interested so. I invite you to join in and do this tag as well.


I thought I'd share a bit about my outfit too. Is this something you'd be interested in seeing more often. My top is from Topshop. 2 necklaces pendent one is from Tiffany's and the other is from Accessorize. I may do some more full length ones once i've masters how to do this.
Till next time.
G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.