Thursday 26 June 2014

, , ,

Extra Birthday Bundle

Greetings!
As promised A few more Mac products to share from my birthday. I was very excited when arrived in the post. I bought these as a birthday treat to myself, cos you know, I've made it 19 years so that deserves a bit of something right….?



I'd been looking for a dupe for Topshops Saint for a good while now and I think I may have found it in Macs Pure Zen.  I have yet to try out the Mac one but colour comparison loos pretty close to me so I'm quite looking forward to get going with it as it's my second Mac lipstick evveeerr. 



Aaaah Mac packaging is so lovely. i may have to start keeping the boxes. But anyways second purchase is a pr longwear paint pot. After getting on with Maybellines colour tattoo that can be seen in my previous post i thought i'd try out a Mac one. I got the colour Chilled On Ice which is this lovely shimmery pinky colour. I really like wearing a subtle eyeshadow sometimes so I thought this would intertwine into this routine nicely. I'll to see if it matches up to the maybelline colour tattoo but I think I won't be disappointed. 



Once again the packaging is just, yep, it's lush. The final product is the Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. It was only after i'd bought this and done a bit of research that I came to my attention (especially with beauty guru's on youtube) that this is a very much talked about and loved product. So i think I made the right decision from th moment it went in my basket. This subtle slightly shimmery powder will make a great blush/ contouring product for me. Maybe I should do a Mac review post as I haven't actually tried any of these products yet. What do you guys think? This concludes my birthday bundle and I hope you enjoyed it and maybe got you excited for a birthday you may have coming soon.
Till next time.
Gemima x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.