Monday 5 May 2014

Re-Styling

Greetings!
I was wanting to pass some time and i thought, there's a dress in my wardrobe i never wear but I actually like….. What to do about this predicament? Well I'm glad you asked! I probably should have taken a picture of the dress originally but I shall explain. I have this patterned midi dress. I like the pattern but no the length. So I whipped the scissors out and got a chopping.




First let me apologise for my inability to take a full length picture but I think you get the just from these images.I went in and cut the length first but about 30cm. I really like where i hits my legs. I thinks it really flattering and not too short. And to finish off I simply cut a small bit away from the sleeves as they were more of a cap sleeve and now it has more of a tank top feel but nothing too extensive. I can safely say i will be wearing this dress a lot more now. I could dress it up (as I've done here) or dress down with a cute jacket and converse. 
The dress is from Boohoo but it isn't sold anymore. As I said it's been in my wardrobe for a while. But you could easily do the same for any other dress just like i did with this one. I paired it with a brown belt from Topshop and some bright two toned shoes from Next. My favourite heels ever!
Do you guys ever do this to your clothes when you're bored of them? Let me know in the comments? Or maybe you'll find this useful or inspiring? 
Till next time.
Gemima x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.