Friday 17 October 2014

, , ,

A Smockery

I've always loved the look of smock dresses but never thought they suited me or felt comfortable but my style is changing all the time and I thought I'd give the smock dress scene a go. It just so happens that I have myself a little collection building up. I love the oversized, but still put together look they achieve. Thrown on with a duster coat and pair of boots you've got yourself and everyday look in minutes.







The most oversized of the three is from Asos. It's a linen type material so definitely a summer piece.







Second one is from H&M (can't find online, but is in store) and reminds of an American Apparel dress that is similar so was a steal of a dupe for it. And this one is probably my favourite. 







The last one is from MissGuided and I bought for halloween specifically. It has an under cami dress with a chiffon overlay. I love the colour of this one. It was between this one and a black one. I went for the oxblood simply because I don't need anymore black clothes. 
So there are some of my smock dresses. Do any of you love smock dresses too?
All links are in red to take you 
Thanks for reading.

G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.