Saturday 27 September 2014

, , , , ,

Make Up with Maybelline

I'd been wanting to buy some more of Maybellines Colour Tattoo products for a while now and yesterday was one of those days where you think 'why the heck not', so I went ahead and bought a couple more of them.


I bought 'Metallic Pomegranate' and 'Endless Purple'. I set out to buy Metallic Pomegranate but not the other. For me, Endless Purple is way out of my comfort zone with it's electric purple tone, it is super bright for me. I read that purple is good for blue eyes and yes, you've guessed it, I have blue eyes so I went for it.






Just using the two products I made this look with Metallic Pomegranate towards the outside and Endless Purple on the inner corners. I didn't go too heavy with the colours as like I said it's out of my comfort zone and i'm not ready for that kind of commitment just yet. However, I really like the out come and may brave a heavier application next time. I simply blended the colours slightly towards the middle and up to below the brow bone. Throw on a classic cat eye and I was good to go. I'm definitely going to experimenting more with these products.
To finish I thought I'd show you what's on my nails.



A Rimmel nail polish in Desire. This can look almost black in some lights but is in fact a very dark plum colour with a slight sparkle. I'm loving these kinds of colours to transition into autumn and so glad I picked this baby up.
What do you guys think of the products? Let me know in the comments.
All links are in red to take you to buy/ browse the products.

Thanks for reading.

G x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.