Wednesday 23 April 2014

Mac Haul

Greetings!
I was too excited to wait to write about this but I finally received my Mac order today and I love every single purchase! I hadn't ventured out into the Mac world before apart from foundation and concealer so I thought I would treat myself to a few goodies.


Hashtag very excite!


I bought 4 things and received a free gift swell. Cheers Mac. You know how to make a girl happy. I looove the packaging. It's very slick and minimalistic. Lovely. And yes I know there isn't anything in the two eyeshadow packets but I already put them into the compact.




I bought 2 eyeshadow and a compact to hold them in. I didn't realise that the 2 shadow holder is he same price as the 4 so bare that in mind if you are looking at purchasing one. The lighter shade is called pink venus  and isn't quite as pigmented as the darker of the 2 which cranberry. However it is lovely and bright and works perfectly into my everyday eye look so I think I'll get a lot of used from it. The darker shade has some copper hints in it which doesn't show on the website but I think its lovely and will again work with my everyday eye look. And they blend really easily. I can't wait to going with them both starting from tomorrow!


Aaaaargh my first Mac lipstick in Russian Red. This blue toned red is a staple in anyones make up collection and would lift any look. I didn't do a swatch for you because I'm one of those people that likes keeping the lipstick looking smooth and new. But I when I do use it I will give a review for you to show you how I wore it. Very excite to get going with it. 


So this was free with my order. I'm guessing that once you spend so much you get something free. This is the Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara. I gave it a little go and put some over the mascara I already had on but I didn't see a noticeable difference but I will try it on my naked lashes to get a better verdict. Even so, I don't think I would purchase a full size version of this as I think the mascaras I do have are pretty good. 
Just thought I'd share this little haul with you as I was very excite when it arrived.
Till next time.
Gemima x

2 comments:

  1. The Cranberry eyeshadow colour is gorgeous! Going to have to invest in that! xx

    CallMeChlo | Beauty and Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Love the copper tones in it. Very excite to start using it :) xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.